Friday, July 21, 2006

Record High Temperatures Hit The NW

Well there is not too much to say except that is is HOT outside. I hope everyone is staying cool and keeping themselves hydrated, both essential in heat such as we are experiencing right now. I was just in Issaquah, inland from the water and two temperature gauges (my car and a bank) said 108 degrees while closer to the water in Bellevue again with my car and auto dealer sign as a reference it said 104 degrees.

This is the hottest I've ever seen it around here and as our local King5 as well as the CDC and National Weather Service are reporting it is the highest and most smog ridden in Pacific Northwest history!

I wonder if it will be any hotter tomorrow, we shall find out but beating the heat is the rule of the game at this point. Too bad the only car I had to pull my boat and put it in the water is not available or one can bet I would be out soaking in the lake.

Enjoy the sun,

- Mitch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home